Affordable Business Consulting for StartUps and Established Companies Alike
You don't have to be in "show business" to benefit from my knowledge and experience. Having successfully owned and operated my own production business, built and sold a web design business and community site, and seen a company through two ownership changes I've got a lot to offer. As I like to say, why not learn from my mistakes instead of making them all yourself? Here are just a few of the things I'd be happy to help you with:
- Team Building - getting the right people into the right positions at the right time can make a huge difference in the success or failer of your enterprise. Setting up those org charts and filling in those key positions may seem to be a daunting task,
but together we can work through the process and create a clear path to the future
- Reality Checks - as an owner or CEO, do you ever feel like you might not be getting the clear and precise feedback you need from your team to run your business? Having spent a number of years as the COO, second in command, I know how
important it can be to hear the hard truths that your employees simply will not share with you. I'm happy to play the role of ego check and really get down to where your challenges might lay. Unlike many consulting firms, as an independent business
person myself, I simply will not sugar coat my message or tell you what you want to hear simply to string you along and keep you paying for my services. Sometimes the truth is hard to hear, and sometimes the changes that need to be made are hard
ones. No matter how tough the conversations or how difficult the situation I will do my utmost best to help you work through your challenges in the most direct way possible.
- Management and Strategy Review - Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees. We become emotionally attached to our people and processes which makes it hard, if not impossible to clearly see what management and process changes
need to be made to take that next step and further our companies growth. As an outsider, I can and will help you to evaluate your strategy and goals as well as help you make the changes that are necessary for you to reach your business goals.
- Change Management - when change is obviously necessary but for whatever reason, your internal management team can't seem to push through the log jam it might be time to bring in some outside help. I can be there to help your
management team make the tough choices and yes, I can also be there to take the heat and keep your company culture intact through a rough period.
- Coaching and Mentoring - sometimes it is just good to have someone to talk to who has been there. I would be happy to share my experience with you to make your life easier. I've been through the process of selling a business, buying out a retiring owner, being targeted for M&A by a much larger firm as well as the day to day challenges and setbacks that we all face in our business and personal lives. Sometimes what we need to hear isn't what we want to hear, and sometimes we just need to bounce ideas off someone who isn't afraid to give us real, direct feedback. If you need this, I'm happy to be an available and affordable resource for you.
Let's bottom line this, I offer affordable business consulting with no long term contracts and no hoops to jump through. I charge a simple and fair hourly rate for my consulting time and I truly just want you and your business to be the best you can be. The first call or email is always free, so if this seems like something you would like to talk further about, please shoot me an email or give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you and to helping you with whatever challenge or opportunity you or your business may be facing. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or just so we can get to know each other. I'm here offering to help you with any of your business-related needs. Please, consider me a resource, I promise to always do whatever I can to help you make the most out of your business goals.